- Position level Experienced
- Location Toronto, ON
The firm is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join Farber’s Corporate Division. The successful candidate will be a dedicated administrative support to our Interim Management & Executive Search, Performance Improvement, Circle & Square, and Farber Financing Solutions business units.
Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Key duties & responsibilities
- Attending regularly scheduled business unit meetings and assist in ensuring follow up/action items identified at those meetings are completed
- Assisting in the preparation of various correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, packages, emails, schedules, etc.
- Preparing invoices, engagement letters, and expense reports
- Updating and tracking invoices and recoverable expenses for billing purposes (currently done in Excel)
- Scheduling and organizing appointments, meetings, lunches, retreats, seminars, speaking engagements, etc., including making travel arrangements where necessary
- Performing searches and credit checks on new clients as requested
- Registering staff for various educational conferences and marketing events and tracking of same for reporting purposes
- Maintaining and adding contacts to CRM databases
- Assisting the Marketing Department from time to time and upon request
- Providing back up and relief of reception duties
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Please be sure to:
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the email message OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML, or plain text
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.